Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Physical Therapy & 24!

So I had my first appointment for my lack of movement on the right side of my face specifically above my right eyebrow. My PT is so nice. I did some fun facial expressions so she can see what's going on, and she said she does see some movement, the nerves just need a little help to wake up! and it turns out it's not just my eyebrow/forehead area, it's also a little bit the right side of my nose, right side of my mouth, right side of my cheek, and right side of my neck! so everything on the right side is a little off, but nothing serious. Will be focusing first on my eye area. She just massaged it a bit and then used the virbrating tool that moves in a circle to massage the area also. So my at home stuff is to raise my eyebrows and scrunch them together 10x, 3x/day. So I'll see her next Wednesday and go from there!

My bday was last week and I was sooo excited Ashley came in to surpise me! & I met Lady Gaga! ...something like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment