Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ortho Update!

Hey Y'all!


I had an orthodonist appt. on August 1st, this was the first time I had gone since I had my braces were removed! and everything is great! :) He did a quick look at my dazzlers, checked my retainer and I took some very flattering pictures and I was done! I don't have to go back for another year, I don't have to see my surgeon for a year, as far as physical therapy that has been done...blah what a waste of money! So it's been over a year and I'm doing well! My teeth and jaw work great! I'm a happy camper! So I probably won't have any more updates about my jaw any time soon, unless my jaw falls off or something else amazing like that happens! Thank you all for reading and caring :) until next time....

XO/LB






2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    I have the same issue with my jaw and was hoping you could guide me! You haven't updated this blog in a while, so you may or may not see this. I would like to have surgery on my jaw, and was wondering you did yours? I also was curious as to how insurance coverage was for yours? I'm 24 and my left side is also my good side. My jaw affects my self confidence in pictures but also my breathing and sinus. So any advise you could give would be greatly appreciated. I haven't found many cases like ours online. You're smile looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who did yours*
    Your smile looks great!! *

    ReplyDelete