Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7/7!!!

Today is the day!! I'm leaving soon, surgery is at 1 and is about 4 hours long. My nerves are starting to kick in a bit..I just hope I don't freak out at the hospital. I don't know if I'm late with this, but apparently I'm going on the same diet as 50 cent! wow! well not exactly the same diet.. he went on a 9-week liquid diet and 3 hour a day treadmill walks for the movie "Things Fall Apart"...that's dedication. It doesn't even look like him I can't get over it, he went from 214 to 160. I'm at 167.5 as of this morning...I won't be walking on any treadmills...yeeks!
Well I wanted to thank everyone for your love, support and prayers so far, I really appreciate it :)
I'll see you after surgery... with a very swollen symmetrical face!
....no more sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment