Saturday, July 17, 2010

oh the possibilities...

so last night Rachele and I went over to my sister Nichole's and hung out with the kiddies. We took a late night stroll to McDonealds for ice cream but we stopped by Bakers Square first so I could get a slice of oreo pie because I had high hopes that I'd be able to eat it. We brought my pie to McDonalds and I drooled over the pictures of the cheeseburgers. Everyone else got ice cream and we sat in a booth and I pulled out my baby spoon form my purse and proceeded to eat the pie. The bottom part is like an oreo crust that I thought I wouldn't be able to eat so I didn't try to at first, I just ate the creamy whipped pie middle. However, I noticed how easy the oreo crust part was breaking up so I put some in my mouth and ::AHHHH:: it practially melted! I was able to successfully eat my favorite pie to it's entirety :) it was heaven.
This morning my mom made me eggs and I was able to eat those too! I'm finding all these things I can eat, it's making me so happy. I would kill for a piece of bread though...I love bread.
My teeth are really sore today, I think it's from the bands. My lips are still pretty fat, along with my cheeks. I've been putting hot wash clothes on my face every so often, but then get cold so fast.
I'm still doing my open and close exercise although it's a bit tougher with the new band position..but I'll do anything to get recovered.
I've lost 9 lbs as of today. My mom thinks I'm dwindling away. I know when I can eat again I'll gain 20 that day.
My face has been super shiny ever since my surgery. My conclusion is that my pores have expanded from the swelling and are producing more oil than normal. which sucks because the majority of my face is numb and sore and it's really hard to wash. Michele just got me this l'oreal 360 face wash this that little rubber face scrubber buffer because I feel l can't get a deep cleanse with my hands and I got this shine control mask I'm going to try today...so I don't look like a greasy Angelica Pickles anymore! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment