Friday, July 2, 2010

America's Next Top Model?!? So Fierce I know!

When I say my jaw is crooked and then point it out..most people say o wow I never would have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out...it's not that bad etc. Let's take a closer look. Yea...that's really my face. Little more puffy then usual due to my grill (braces) !
Kindergarten Smile!

Open Mouth


Right side of my face...the long side!



Left side of my face..the shorter side!





Right side smile...aka...my bad side.





Left side smile...aka...my better side!
In pictures, 90% of the time you can find me on the left side of people. 10% of the time you will find me on the right side because I didn't have time to switch sides..or I'm taking a picture with Kathy on her birthday and since we both have the same "good side" I have to let the birthday girl have her way. or we compromise and do a "prom" pose.

I realize these pictures are really flattering :) ...but I swear I only put them up here for my own documentation and so you can see what's really going on here...words only do so much.
p.s. thanks Michele for taking my "before" pics at the Sushi restaurant.





No comments:

Post a Comment