Friday, July 16, 2010

oh Boo Hoo to me.

I have the hiccups! not cool.

so this morning I took a shower and tried to avoid getting my bandage by my ear wet...I basically failed. I had my doc. appt. today and I got some news I'm not too excited about so I'm going to refrain from posting it just yet, because I don't want to jinx it. the doc. repositioned my rubberbands and lets just say ...ouch. I mean he's touching my face in every possible way, trying to add these hooks that they didn't have the correct tool for so someone had to go to the hospital to get the tool and it's just so much pressure pushing on my braces to get this teeny tiny hook on. and now my bands are on and my opening isn't as big as it was yesterday, so I was nervous that I was back to the basics with liquids only--but luckily my mom fed me mashed potatoes with a baby spoon and then fed me apple baby food with a baby spoon. Next time I do it I'll need to use a mirror. My rubberbands are on the top front and the bottom back, because my bottom jaw is too far back, so the new position brings it forward where it needs to be. Hopefully it stays there.

Today was my last day of antibiotics which is glorious because it was nasty! Gotta refill my pain meds though..because the pain is def. still there.

ta ta for now.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment